Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Wels, Austria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04168 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Wels? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Wels (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Wels you would need to make just about €2,126 (Mex$ 51,003) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)