Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Wels, Austria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,095 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23390 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Wels? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Wels (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Wels you would need to make just about €2,338 (S/. 9,995) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)