Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Wels, Austria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13448 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Wels? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Wels (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,891 (kr28,933) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Wels.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)