Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Wels, Austria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Wels? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Wels (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Wels you would need to make just about €1,892 (COL$8,166,979) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (about 2 hours ago)