Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Welkom, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.775 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Welkom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Welkom (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,285 (6,698 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Welkom.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)