Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Welkom, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01302 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Welkom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Welkom (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,432 (₩2,644,965) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Welkom.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)