Cost of living in Paris, France vs Welkom, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.149 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Welkom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 130% more expensive than in Welkom (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 48,404 (€2,823) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Welkom.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)