Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Welkom, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13597 ZAR / KES
Do you live in Welkom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Welkom (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 26,624 (Shilling195,814) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Welkom.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)