Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Welkom, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.445 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Welkom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Welkom (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,858 (C$3,220) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Welkom.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)