Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Welkom, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32189 ZAR / UYU
Do you live in Welkom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 23% more expensive than in Welkom (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,305 ($U87,932) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Welkom.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)