Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Welkom, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00395 ZAR / COP
Do you live in Welkom? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Welkom (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 23,000 in Welkom you would need to make just about R 18,980 (COL$4,799,854) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)