Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.716 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,926元 (5,784 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)