Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.206 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 124% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,878元 (C$3,050) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)