Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.995 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 186% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,147元 (AU$4,634) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)