Cost of living in Singapore vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.882 CNY / SGD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 125% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,993元 (SGD $3,686) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)