Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,727元 (₩2,690,617) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)