Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.463 CNY / USD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,112元 ($2,338) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (about 1 hour ago)