Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.542 CNY / USD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,268元 ($2,487) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)