Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32489 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,648元 (Mex$ 26,617) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)