Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.167 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is about the same as in Weifang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300元 in Weifang you would need to make just about 7,159元 (R$ 6,135) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)