Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.043 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 131% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,180元 (AU$3,208) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)