Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.562 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 53% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,791元 (1,797 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)