Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06063 CNY / KES
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 28% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,736元 (Shilling177,076) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)