Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,204元 (€2,202) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 3 hours ago)