Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.197 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,137元 (C$2,720) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 3 hours ago)