Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,061 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32702 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,974元 (Mex$ 30,499) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)