Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13489 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,409元 (Php69,751) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)