Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.843 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 186% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,564元 (HK$26,780) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)