Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.553 CNY / USD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,434元 ($1,287) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)