Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.784 CNY / AED
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 112% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,629元 (Dirham 9,881) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)