Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Weifang, China
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07064 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Weifang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,000元 in Weifang you would need to make just about 6,215元 (ARS $87,993) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)