Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.053 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 147% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,523元 (kr18,538) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 3 hours ago)