Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.553 CNY / USD
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,296元 ($1,876) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)