Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.45560 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,506元 (R 23,060) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)