Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Weifang, China
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,854 prices entered by 719 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07110 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Weifang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000元 in Weifang you would need to make just about 5,909元 (ARS $83,114) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)