Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02181 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Weifang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,874元 (452,831 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Weifang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)