Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00105 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 6% cheaper than in Weifang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Weifang you would need to make just about 7,784元 (7,429,808 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)