Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Weifang, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01501 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Weifang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Weifang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Weifang you would need to make just about 7,043元 (469,096 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 5 hours ago)