Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Waterbury, Connecticut, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26380 USD / PLN
Do you live in Waterbury, Connecticut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Waterbury, Connecticut you would need to make just about $2,214 (8,392 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)