Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Waterbury, Connecticut, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.215 USD / EUR
Do you live in Waterbury, Connecticut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Waterbury, Connecticut you would need to make just about $3,148 (€2,592) in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)