Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Waterbury, Connecticut, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,201 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27226 USD / PEN
Do you live in Waterbury, Connecticut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Waterbury, Connecticut you would need to make just about $2,055 (S/. 7,548) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)