Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Waterbury, Connecticut, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06864 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Waterbury, Connecticut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Waterbury, Connecticut you would need to make just about $2,495 (R 36,352) in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)