Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Waterbury, Connecticut, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12857 USD / HKD
Do you live in Waterbury, Connecticut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 41% more expensive than in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,795 (HK$37,296) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)