Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04960 USD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Washington D.C. you would need to make just about $3,460 (Mex$ 69,757) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)