Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is about the same as in Washington D.C. (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Washington D.C. you would need to make just about $8,604 (EC$23,252) in The Valley, Anguilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (about 2 hours ago)