Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02069 USD / PHP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 271 different people.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)