Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 42% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 32%|
Are you moving to Innsbruck? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Innsbruck of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨106 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $356 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $1,017 (about 4 hours ago)