Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 55% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 47%|
Are you moving to Dakar? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Dakar of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Santiago de Cuba costs 2.29 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brasília costs R$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 3 hours ago)