Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18031 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 200 different people.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)