Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 46%|
Are you moving to Caracas? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Caracas of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lilongwe costs 150,000 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cuenca costs $220 (about 4 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,900 (about 7 hours ago)